Wednesday, December 10, 2008

No new pictures at this time but I just wanted to say since we have this great handy blog I didn't think that are going to send out christmas cards. Stacy is not very happy about it but my thinking is that the people we love check our blog through out the year and know how we are doing. Plus, I don't want to have to spend the $$$ on on making them and then mailing them. I would like your input. I know that alot of you are going to say that if posted my often then it would work. Well we will in the future. That will be a New Year Resolution.

2 comments:

Korbi said...

post more and I saw you get my ok! :) I am sending out "Holiday e-mails!" so we are in the same boat. :)

tiff said...

I'm with the post more often..... Christmas cards are nice but if you keep up on blogging everyone who cares will know whats up... And you do save alittle money too