Saturday, November 22, 2008







Hello all



It has been some time since our last posting. Things are going well here in Pasco. As every Mormon family knows the movie Twilight is out and last night everyone went to see it. Well I did not but I was able to go over to my moms and spend time with Missy's little girls. Here are some cute pictures of all 3 of them.



As all know the due date of the baby is June 11th. I have decided that it is time for TIOLET TRAINING for Daniel. This morning when he got up I put him on and since then I have had underwear on. I have today and Sunday off, Stacy has Monday off and I have Tuesday and Wednesday off.... Lets just say that we have a little period to try and I think it is time. I will be glad not to some $100 a month on diaper for a few months. Here is a picture of Daniel in his big boy bottoms.

2 comments:

Deborama said...

How is it going? He is so cute, Missy's girls are getting so big, they are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

we went to go see Twillight too and all females (young and old) were screaming their lungs out. Crazy ladies!