Friday, December 19, 2008

Well for all of you that live in Washington this is no new news but we have snow here. I was really starting to get worried because for some time it looked like we were going to have a dry winter. I bought some cool inner tubes for sleding and they should be here today. That means that Daniel and I are going to have to test them out this Saturday. We will be taking them up to the Ashton cabin this week and test them out in the mountains. I hope that our next blog will have some pictures of us using them. Right now we have about 4 inches but it is suppose to snow for the next couple of days and so that will be great. I have had to take Stacy to work a few days this week due the crazy drivers out there. Well I hope that you all have a great weekend as we prepare for christmas next week.

3 comments:

Deborama said...

I left my pics on Ann's computer! :( I need them! Scott is supposed to get them for me today. Can't wait to see yours, I need copies!

Deborama said...

get busy on your postings, your in a slump! I want those pics from the cabin!

Deborama said...

Its a girl! Post it! Yeah, when your dreaming and you think the name Debbie don't hate it, Im sending it to you esp. say it a few times, you'll love it! :) Samantha is sooooo sweet, I already LOVE her! :)