Thursday, October 4, 2012

David's 1st Birthday!!!

It was David's birthday - I can't believe how big my little man is getting.. It feels like yesterday we were just coming home from the hospital with him.. We celebrated his birthday Sunday with all our friends/family in Florida and enjoyed some yummy scones.. We got David his own Birthday cupcake but he really didn't care for it.. He wanted the scones instead..

David 1 Year:
Weight: 24lb 7oz (99% percentile)
Height: 32.75 inches  (74% percentile)










Yummy..



2 comments:

melissa said...

Oh, he's so cute! Happy Birthday :-)

Kandie said...

Wow! He is a completely different baby then when I left. All of your kids have grown a ton, mostly Sam and David. I can't believe you are almost done. You are a super woman. I miss being your neighbor!