Friday, July 6, 2012

Washington Trip 2012

Well to start our lovely trip to Washington out Daniel got hurt. We were at the playground in Sarasota waiting for Feliz. He fell down and scraped the side of his face up. So every after that was going good so far. We get to the airport now image me carrying David in his carseat while carrying his diaper bag. Well, Daniel decides he's done carrying his carseat - now I have it along with David & the diaper bag. Then Sam gives me her suitcase to pull.. Yes Feliz was trying to help but he had Sam's carseat plus his and my suitcase. So as we get to check all the carseats and my baggage. So we set off to the terminal. Well I'm holding David and Sam & Daniel have their bags. We get tot the terminal & of course Daniel sees this cute little girl and starts talking gets to know her.. And for those who know him, he likes to talk. So our first flight went awesome. David slept some of the time and Daniel & Sam got along really well. Well we get in and we have to go all the way across the airport (at least that's how I felt) and I end up with Sam's suitcase, David & diaper bag.. I was super tired. Well the last flight wasn't the greatest. We couldn't really get comfortable at all.. Feliz & I didn't sleep and the kids kept getting up. So we get into CA and now its time to drive all the way to WA!! We leave the airport at midnight and make it in WA around noon. Well what I forgot to say is when we got off the airplane in CA is was around 30 degrees and I LOVED it!! Coming from hot weather / humity.. I was in heaven!! The kids were freezing though.. Sam wasn't too happy.. So now we are in Washington and loving every minute!! We went to my brothers house and Marinda fixed David up.. Yeah never again.. More posts to come!!

No comments: