Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Goals!!!

So I just got off the phone with my sister Tiff... And we were talking about goals and reading the scriptures. So I told myself that I am going to do better reading my scriptures. My niece Kylee is going to start reading them so I told her if she finishes the scriptures before me I will take her out. So I am going to post a blog every Sunday telling where I am... I am making it a goal in my life so that my kids will see how much the scripture mean to me.. I also set a goal that Daniel & I will read separately plus make sure we say our prayers every night before we go to bed.. I haven't been a good example about doing that lately..
I can't wait to get Daniel back on tract on reading the scriptures and saying our prayers..

1 comment:

Ashton & Co. said...

Great goal! Tell Feliz Happy b-day today!!! Also, we think Sam looks alot like tess...She is so beautiful! :) Great pics!