Saturday, August 1, 2009

Samantha Baby Blessing

Well, I know that it's taken me forever but we blessed Samantha on June 28th. I was so glad that Feliz's mom Vickee got to come and see all the kids. It was a blast b/c we took all of the kids including Missy's girls to the water park and they loved it.. I finally got pictures of Samantha in her blessing dress. I am a little behind on getting it done. We went and got Daniel a suit for the special occasion. He looks so handsome!!! We went to Scott & Debbie's to have a BBQ afterwards!! My mom made Samantha's Blessing dress and I can't tell you how pretty it is.. and my Aunt Lillie made the slip. I am so blessed that I have such a wonderful mother & wonderful Aunt!!!











2 comments:

Deborama said...

So pretty! She loves me best!

Anonymous said...

I love those little booties!